Northern Saddle Club, Inc. (NSC) Raffle Rules 2019
This raffle supports the activities of the Northern Saddle Club, Inc. (NSC) and we thank you.
1. The name printed on the ticket is the winner and cannot be transferred. That is the law.
2. Ticket purchasers must be 18 years of age or older in order to claim a prize or prize voucher. The winner also must be 18yo to claim a rifle.
3. The drawing will be held at the Homestead Town Hall, 2808 Church Road, Florence (Homestead), WI 54121 at 2 pm on December 8, 2019. The drawing is open to the public, but the winner need not be present to win.
4. Prizes will be awarded in the order listed on the ticket.
5. When you win, we will notify you within 2 weeks of the drawing. You have until March 1, 2020 to work with us to obtain your prize. If you do not do this, you forfeit the prize.
6. Winners who fail to redeem their prize or prize voucher by March 1, 2020 or who fail to comply and/or satisfy any and/or all federal and/or state requirements(s) to legally obtain, own, possess and/or acquire said firearm shall forfeit their prize and no substitute prize(s) or additional drawing(s) will be awarded or held.
7. All Federal and State firearms laws and regulations apply. The winner must pass any and all legally required background checks to claim a firearm.
8. Winners shall be responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes, fees, assessments and like charges due in conjunction with acquiring a prize or prize voucher, if any. Winners are advised to consult his or her own tax professional to determine the extent of any such obligations.
9. Winners agree that they are receiving the awarded prize in “as is” condition and NSC makes no warranties and expressly disclaims any warranties included, but not limited to any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the condition, fitness and/or merchantability regarding any prize.
10. The NSC makes no warranty of firearms; winners will deal directly with the manufacturer if problems arise.
11. A list of the winners will be kept on file with NSC and on its website. By accepting a prize, winners agree to permit NSC to use his or her name and to take and use a photograph for promotional purposes. A copy of the list of winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Northern Saddle Club, Attn: Raffle Notification, P.O. Box 312, Florence, WI 54121.
12. The odds of winning are determined by the number of entries.
13. All decisions of NSC shall be final on all matters concerning the Drawing. Entrants agree that NSC shall have no obligation or liability to them except to award the prizes in the manner set forth in these Official Rules.
14. The Drawing is subject to these Official Rules. Any disputes will be resolved by the Officers of NSC, and they have the final say.
15. All proceeds, less costs and expenses, will benefit the Northern Saddle Club, Inc. Raffle License No. R0038987-A-76801 November 4,2019.
Tickets can be purchased at Whisler Outdoors (628 Central Avenue, Florence),
Dina Mia of Florence Supper Club (508 Central Ave, Florence),
Christmas in Florence, December 7th, 2019 at the Florence County School,
and by club members selling throughout the community.
Please contact: Heidi Dumke 906-396-7457 or Mary Brunette 715-889-9409 for more information or to purchase a ticket.
FIRST PRIZE: TIKKA T3x HUNTER 6.5 CREEDMOOR WALNUT STOCK RIFFLE: Ticket #0463 Dan McClellan
SECOND PRIZE: Copper Welcome Sign: Ticket #0165 Rita Krans
THIRD PRIZE: Florence County Someplace Special Package: Ticket #0031 Lance Armstrong
We would like to thank the community for your support in making our first raffle a huge success!